We Grow Businesses
We help business owners grow their businesses. We do this by working in the business with the owner for one or more days per week over a period, to help overcome problems and to help grow sales and profits.
Growing a business is not simply about growing sales. It may involve restructuring the sales team, recruiting new sales people and on-the-job sales training. It often involves raising extra funds or even financial restructuring. Typically applications for grant assistance will need to be made to relevant government authority.
Ambitious owners will often wish to stand back and review their businesses –
- Where should they be headed?
- What products and services do they need to supply in the future?
- To whom should these then be sold?
- What investments in equipment and people need to be made to ensure the company can supply the new products and services?
These owners need Sales Plans / Marketing Plans / Business Plans to guide them and to evaluate their progress
We help owners do all these things and more, to help them move their businesses to the next level.
Unlike consultants who tell you what to do, we will help you do it.
- 5 Steps To Managing Multiple Projects
- Clever Clues For Driving Your Business Through A Downturn
- Small Business Planning – 3 Myths
- Can You See Your Firm’s Vision?
- Add Benefits To Increase Sales
- Analyze The Competition And Get Ahead
- Beating The Meeting Blues
- Four Rules For Reporting Bad News
- Developing an IT Systems Disaster Plan
- Plan Your Recovery Before The Disaster
KEEP UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our News Letter:
Who We Are
All our Partners and Associates have been General Managers / Directors / Managing Directors or owners of large businesses. In many cases they have faced and overcome the problems that confront you. They have successful track records of growing the businesses in which they worked and they are now available to work alongside you to grow your business.
We have practical experience of most business activities including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, IT, Project Management and General Management. We have worked in a variety of sectors such as manufacturing (engineering, food processing, drinks, clothing, agri-chemicals, software development etc.); services (insurance, construction, accountancy, mergers and acquisitions, project management) and distribution (food and drink, household goods, IT hardware and software, building materials).
In our role as business advisers we have worked with a broad range of SMEs throughout the island of Ireland, with Invest Northern Ireland clients and on Invest Northern Ireland assignments.
Contact us now for a free initial consultation:
Declan Kelly Mob: +44 (0)7761 588 523
Contact Declan Kelly
|Republic of Ireland
Martin Cuppage Mob: +353 (0)86 804 8261
Contact Martin Cuppage